TmsT's Duke Nukem Forever TmsT's Duke Nukem Forever

wow

that was very well done... and i have no idea why but the way the main singing duke moves remindes me of the ambiguosly gay duo for some reason............... blarg....

"Waterman" Ep. VII "Waterman" Ep. VII

wow

one of the best episodes yet! keep up the great work!

Bushit Strikes , back Bushit Strikes , back

ha!

pretty funny if youre not a retarded conservative who thinks its a crime to express your fredom of speech however you want to... so to all you idiots who cant take a joke... FUCK YOU!!!

Girls Are Evil: A Proof Girls Are Evil: A Proof

meh

it would be better with music... evil music of course

Terminator 2 Cinemargh Terminator 2 Cinemargh

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

one of the funniest shorts i have ever seen! and ive seen ALOT!!!

German Barbie Girl Part1 German Barbie Girl Part1

crap

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=30104 this one is WAY better... trust me. and its completely done too

Sitniz responds:

I'm at a loss here. Becuase the author just stole a bunch of images off the internet and randomly threw them together with an occasional .jpg moving mouth its better than mine? Atleast if mine wasnt fun for you to watch I was original and didn't do the same copy and paste crap that so much of NG is filled with. Sry, Im mad. No offence to the author of that animation, im sure it took you time, just saying that its way better than this is wrong.

Britney Spears Lesbo Pics Britney Spears Lesbo Pics

good

s'alright

A "Ball" Movie A "Ball" Movie

funny

me like funny. this funny. fuggin' funny if you ask me. especially the part where she catches the ball. you MUST watch this! ;D